This notice is sent as a benefit of your Sage Business Care plan to let you know that Canadian Payroll Tax Update July 1, 2016 (7.2E) is available for Sage 300 Payroll.
If you use Sage 300 EFT Direct Payroll, this update also adds a new Prenote Status field, which indicates the status of prenotes for your employees’ bank accounts. (For all existing bank accounts you have, this field is automatically set to Approved)
Note: If you are not the person who installs Sage 300 software, please forward this email to the appropriate person.
- Before installing this product update, note the following important information:
You must have installed the latest Sage 300 product update: Sage 300 2016 Product Update 1, Sage 300 2014 Product Update 4, or Sage 300 2012 Product Update 6.
- Sage 300 Payroll 7.2 is the only supported version. Product updates and tax updates are not available for earlier versions of Payroll. If you have not upgraded to version 7.2, you must upgrade to continue receiving tax and product updates for Payroll.
To upgrade to this newest update, contact your Sage business partner or download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
1.Log in to the Sage Knowledgebase as follows:
- Go to support.na.sage.com.
- Click Log on (in the upper right corner of the page, or in the prompt that appears).
- Enter your Customer Portal Username and Password.
- Click Log on.
2.Download the update from the following article on the Sage Knowledgebase:
For more information about the tax updates, see the Sage 300 Canadian Payroll July 1, 2016 Release Notes.
If you want to learn more about the Payroll Tax updates , get in touch with Sun IT Solutions Inc. today.Complete our online contact form, or feel free to give us a call at 416-479-0505.