How Hosted PBX Works
Most industry experts agree that the end is near for expensive telephone hardware and the traditional on-premise systems. It's outdated and overpriced. It’s time for your business to partner with a hosted phone system provider who has the experience necessary to make you sound great, help you cut costs, and take your communications to the next level. At Sun IT Solutions, we make it easy for you to understand how hosted telephony works and how our solutions can easily and quickly integrate into your business. Our systems are easy to use, easy to manage, and scale easily as your business grows.
Advanced Capabilities that boost productivity:
- Unified messaging
- Find me, follow me functions
- Web portal
- HD video conferencing
- Automated attendant
- Receptionist console
- Informal call center
Hosted PBX that empowers your business
- Easily configure custom day-of-the-week and time-of-day based call treatments to route calls to different departments.
- Handle inbound calls differently depending upon the caller for efficiency.
Hosted PBX with a seamless platform
- Easily connect multiple locations users.
- Remote and mobile workers can communicate and collaborate with ease.
Hosted PBX for complete control
- Say goodbye to order delays and costs with self-managed instantaneous move/add/changes (MACs) for your utmost convenience.
- Enhance end-user control with traditional star codes, phone-based graphical user interfaces or your own web portal.
- Reduce the number of telecom vendors you need to manage and the overall related expenses.
Hosted PBX with uncompromised scalability
- Select services and features on-demand according to your business’ unique needs
- Add or remove features as your business grows
Hosted PBX that allows you to focus on your business
- Never will you ever have to manage a complex PBX or key system again.
- 24/7/365 professional network management and support, no exception.
<4>Hosted PBX that reduces risk
- No investment in a proprietary PBX phone.
- No sunk capital in a PBX chassis that is never fully utilized.
- Instantaneous disaster recovery that automatically reroutes inbound calls in the event of power outage or a disaster.
Hosted PBX that doesn’t break the bank
- No surprises with predictable communication expenses.
- Eliminates the need for separate voice and data networks.
- Effectively reduces Telecom related expenses like never before.
What more can you ask for?